History

1939

  • Plant was founded on the basis of aircraft repair workshops, that produced the current repair of U-2, R-5, K-5 aircrafts

1941-1945

  • Plant performed military orders, was producing parts for artillery shells to make modifications to military aircrafts. Mastered the repair of "Junkers-52" and LI-2 aircrafts as well as BMW-182 and AL-62IR aircraft engines.

1955

  • Mastered the repair of the most numerous aircraft in Aeroflot- universal biplane AN-2

1977

  • Mastered the repair of Ka-26 helicopters with adoption of the programme to accomplish 5 helicopters in a month

1992-1994

  • Mastered the overhaul of Mi-8T helicopters, certificates and licenses to provide services of maintenance and repair of Mi-8 helicopters have been received.

2009

  • Signed and successfully implemented the agreement "On general principles of cooperation in the field of maintenance and repair of helicopters" with "Russian Helicopters" JSC.